Sunday, September 3, 2017

ARC REVIEW OF ZERO REPEAT FOREVER BY G.S. PRENDERGAST



Zero Repeat Forever
by G.S. Predergast
Published: August 29th 2017
by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Purchase:
Amazon|Book Depository
Summary
He has no voice, or name, only a rank, Eighth. He doesn’t know the details of the mission, only the directives that hum in his mind.

Dart the humans. Leave them where they fall.

His job is to protect his Offside. Let her do the shooting.

Until a human kills her…

Sixteen year-old Raven is at summer camp when the terrifying armored Nahx invade, annihilating entire cities, taking control of the Earth. Isolated in the wilderness, Raven and her friends have only a fragment of instruction from the human resistance.

Shelter in place.

Which seems like good advice at first. Stay put. Await rescue. Raven doesn’t like feeling helpless but what choice does she have?

Then a Nahx kills her boyfriend.
Thrown together in a violent, unfamiliar world, Eighth and Raven should feel only hate and fear. But when Raven is injured, and Eighth deserts his unit, their survival depends on trusting each other… 

Review
ZERO.REPEAT.FOREVER.

An Alien who feels alien to this world and his world. A girl named Raven trying to survive and save everyone she loves. What will happen if they meet? What will happen when they try to help each other survive in this new world.

ZERO.REPEAT.FOREVER.

So many emotions flowing through me. This book took my every thought as soon as I picked it up. I did not want to put it down. Eighth because my everything, he is such an amazing character. The way he thinks, everything he goes through. It tore me to pieces. I loved Raven too even though sometimes I wanted to tear he to pieces because of the way she treated Eighth. But I'm so happy with how their relationship turned out. I need the next book asap and I don't want to wait at all. 


"The light changes, the air changes, and it begins to snow. Fat, ripe snowflakes drift down, quieting the wind, absorbing the sounds of our footsteps until it feels like we are walking in the silent vacuum of space..
...with stars tumbling around us."


This alien invasion fascinates me, I kind of thought the plot was going there but sometimes it threw me off. But I'm really glad I guessed right because it's what I would have wanted. I love this story and everything about it. The way G.S Prendergast writes is amazing too her words flow beautifully. 


"First when they fall, we make wishes, then more wishes, until we realize its not a meteor storm."


I can't rave enough about how amazing this book is and when you guys find out the the title of this book means I hope it kills you like the way it killed me. Which is why I repeat it so often I'm so in love with the meaning of her book title.


ZERO.REPEAT.FOREVER



Post a Comment

Teen Titans Raven by Kami Garcia e-galley Review

Expected publication: July 2nd 2019 by DC Ink Edition Language Series DC Ink amazon   ...

On Instagram

FTC DISCLAIMER

Any books that are reviewed on this site are either gifted to me, won in a giveaway, or purchased. All reviews are honest, and are not swayed by anything. I will note if the books have been gifted or won. Pictures have been taken off of Goodreads or somewhere else if said otherwise. Said pictures are not mine, and I do not hold ownership over them unless stated otherwise.

© throneofshatteredbooks. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.